Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation Network > PlayStation Home
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 05-05-2009   #1
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Wouldn't it be cool to have jobs?

Just an idea that i pretty much stole from Second Life lol. Instead of having to pay for everything with real money, maybe they can give out jobs like those in second life? You could be shop clerks or advertisers or whatever and get HOME money for it.

Maybe even do quests too? Create an MMO thing built around advertisers, they pay for quests to revolve around them etc...We do the quests, get a few HOME bucks and are happy.

I think it would allow more people to jump online and have fun with home if these were implemented....
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009   #2
Staff
PSN ID: tonzie
That would be 100% cool, except for the fact that Sony wouldn't be making as much money off it lol
tonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009   #3
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Yeah i was thinking thats why it could do two things

1st steal ideas from Second life. When people get paid, the person paying them has to have money to begin with. Unless its a server thing like *stand here for 5 mniutes* but thats to get people flowing around the malls or whatever. Then there are games and whatnot you can win to make a few bucks. I dont think Sony will ever let us make our own things for HOME and pay to upload it so i think thats out of the question.

2 Have it completely built around advertisers. Quests are set up for advertisers to show off a new game, like watch the trailer at the end of the trail, or something. They could do a couple things with that and Sony would make money still as the companies pay to have things based on them if its succesful. Must remember it would be changing all the time, so one quest wouldnt be giving out millions of home bucks, just last for like the morning of one day and thats it its over. Similar to Rock Band online, certain contests or game modes only last 2 or 3 hours.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2009   #4
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
maybe I would try Home more often if u could have a cool job
m0tl3sl4y3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009   #5
"The New Guy"
they need to do something about this i mean there really isnt that much to do right now but if they coudl do that and still somehow make money i am all for it and i coudl get stuff and NOT use my money
Putty180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009   #6
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
i had never thought about that but i had heard people talk about putting cars in it to drive from place to place. either way it sounds pretty cool
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote