Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 10-08-2009   #1
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: bharat4ever
Uncharted gets new Beta

But you need to pre-order the game first.
Check it out.
http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStatio...s/Product.html
bharat4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #2
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
yeah i dont like the preorder to get into the beta thing that is going on with these games lately
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #3
1337 Sauce
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipchit02 View Post
yeah i dont like the preorder to get into the beta thing that is going on with these games lately
Agreed: betas and demos are there to make those who wouldn't normally buy the game change their mind and buy it. They shouldn't exist only to be played by those who already know that they want the full game.
Old 10-08-2009   #4
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsonite View Post
Agreed: betas and demos are there to make those who wouldn't normally buy the game change their mind and buy it. They shouldn't exist only to be played by those who already know that they want the full game.
yeah that is what i am thinking but i can also see why they would want to reward people who adapt the game early but i think that open betas work better because that allows the people who are getting the game play it early and people who are the fence make a decision
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #5
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Open betas have problems too though, most people who get into them lately go in thinking they are going into a finished game and can see it before it's released, but open betas are far from finished and then people complain the game is broken when the specific reason it's a beta is so they can sort out problems before the game releases.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 10-08-2009 at 02:01 PM..
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #6
PCN Addict
PSN ID: treDIDDY97
the only thing about preordering this game is that i would rather do it from a store like gamestop or bestbuy not from a site i dont know

PS3: It only does everything
trediddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009   #7
1337 Sauce
Quote:
Originally Posted by trediddy View Post
the only thing about preordering this game is that i would rather do it from a store like gamestop or bestbuy not from a site i dont know
I see what you mean - I only really feel comfortable ordering from Amazon (not sure why - I guess it's because I can group the game with other, non-gaming items), so pre-order bonuses from stores like gamestop are sort of closed off to me...

Fortunately, Amazon offered the Uncharted 2 beta when you pre-ordered inFamous, so I was able to get my hands on it early. Here's hoping they allow access to this demo, as well as that 'treasure map' they're already offering.
Old 11-08-2009   #8
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: bharat4ever
Anyone from India? Guys know any good site for pre ordering which delivers to India?
bharat4ever is offline   Reply With Quote