Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 02-09-2009   #1
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: bharat4ever
Batman AA - ps3 vs xbox comparison

PS3 wins... :)
http://www.lensoftruth.com/?p=14110
bharat4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009   #2
PCN Addict
PSN ID: glen421
The only thing I don't like is the fact that not all XBOX's can do 1080p. I got my 360 when it first came out and all I have is component cables. Which I would say would amount to more than half of the 360's sold. The PS3 from the start was HDMI and fully supported 1080p content. Though I am happy to hear the PS3 version is better. The graphics comparison was close there was only one comparison where I think the 360 looked better. All in all good find bharat4ever.
glen421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009   #3
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
wait what? that doesnt seem possible but then i would suspect that the PS3 was the lead platform for this one becuase of the exclusive content but i dont really know for sure
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009   #4
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
The thing i find funny is the common problem still exists here, yet now its in favor of PS3. PS3 always had darker graphics and a darker tone to everything, wasnt as bright and lit up. Just so happens Batman is supposed to be dark lol.

However the PS3 does have alot more detail in all the textures.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009   #5
PCN Senior
PSN ID: jordan123x
Quote:
Originally Posted by glen421 View Post
The only thing I don't like is the fact that not all XBOX's can do 1080p. I got my 360 when it first came out and all I have is component cables. Which I would say would amount to more than half of the 360's sold. The PS3 from the start was HDMI and fully supported 1080p content. Though I am happy to hear the PS3 version is better. The graphics comparison was close there was only one comparison where I think the 360 looked better. All in all good find bharat4ever.
Thank you so much! Here's why:

I never realized that component cables don't display 1080p. I've used component cables since i bought my ps3 in 2007. When I went to setup my ps3 it wouldn't display 1080p so I assumed my tv was just 720p/1080i. After reading your post I tried out my HDMI cable that i just got about a week ago for my hd satellite (which only displays up to 1080i).

My tv looks a zillion times better than before. I've went so long in 1080i when I could have gone 1080p. I thought it was awesome before but omg it looks sick now. I will now name my first born glen, after my ps3 display saviour.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009   #6
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: bharat4ever
lol at naming your first born :)
maybe you should name your second born after the guy or girl who really pushed you to go buy a ps3 in the first place... :P
bharat4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009   #7
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: AuFordFalcon
Ps3 has more content right?, its better.

When the graphics are so similar people start pixel counting to see which is better = waste of time. Unless you have a ps3 and xbox 360, side by side, tvs together, playing both at the same time,dont bother. Imo
Old 08-09-2009   #8
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Completely agree with AuFordFalcon! It stupid and a huge waste of time to nitpick to such great lengths on something like this. With Ghostbusters, I understand, but come things like this? PS3 looks better, but like he said unless your 360 is right there then you wont know or care.

Cant wait for COD MW2 to come out, and one console slightly edges another with refresh rate of 1 or something and fanboys go crazy....
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009   #9
Playstation ZEALOT
PSN ID: Cyphers_Lock
PS3 version. More content, more FREE content, with more coming. It is smooth and just looks awesome.