Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 14-11-2008   #1
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: Panzerdemon
Resident Evil 5

This is a major game that i am excited for i have been with resident evil since the very first one i love the games to death especially their latest installment with 4 but i am really excited about this one because Chris is my favorite character he is in the very first one for those of you who do not know and i am very happy that they brought him back as a playable character they are putting a lot of detail in this game even with the way light effects you when you walk outside or inside a dark building it will take a bit for your screen to adjust so you can see properly like your eyes and vice verse all in all i think this will be another hit what do you guys think?
Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008   #2
MOD
PSN ID: sauberbmw
i heard re4 was a major hit so ya this one should definetly be a hit
Sauberbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008   #3
Staff
PSN ID: Nikhil
I've never played RE before, but RE5 looks absolutely amazing. Can't wait for the demo to hit!
Nikhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008   #4
1337 Sauce
Capcom said that the demo might be coming sooner than we think and this was recent so i hope we can expect to see that soon. They are also trying to eliminate the Hard Drive installs from this game cause a lot of people complained about DMC4 and Lost Planets 5 gig installs that took nearly 20 minutes i have both the games though and i love DMC4 lost planet is ok.
Old 16-11-2008   #5
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
It looks good and all but i dont think ill like the over the shoulder camera its using.
I mean yes RE has been like this but it seems like they are taking everything a step further and the camera will get hard in some places to control.

Im not saying it will be horrible or i wont like it cus of this. Im just saying that will be the first thing i test when i get this game or demo and hope it works well. Im sure it does.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2008   #6
MOD
PSN ID: sauberbmw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin S. View Post
It looks good and all but i dont think ill like the over the shoulder camera its using.
I mean yes RE has been like this but it seems like they are taking everything a step further and the camera will get hard in some places to control.

Im not saying it will be horrible or i wont like it cus of this. Im just saying that will be the first thing i test when i get this game or demo and hope it works well. Im sure it does.
yeah i remember code veronica and how annoying the camera was as it was solid. hopefully the camera is dynamic
Sauberbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2008   #7
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: Kaiboy12
I am going to try this out when the demo comes out. I hope it is as good as it looks.
Kaiboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2008   #8
1337 Sauce
The camera will be dynamic you can bet on it if any of you haven't played resident evil 4 i highly suggest to pick it up and beat through it very good game on all fronts you can get it for PC now for 20$ but if you do i highly suggest using your PS3 controller or a game pad PC port is horrible.
Old 17-11-2008   #9
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: Kaiboy12
Is Resident Evil on PS2? I might pick it up on PS2.
Kaiboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote