Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 20-07-2007   #1
PCN News Staff
OXM Says MGS 4 is Coming To Xbox 360

The Official Xbox Magazine has stated that Metal Gear Solid 4 will be heading to the Xbox 360 and not just the PS3

More...
Old 20-07-2007   #2
"The New Guy"
Why are you guys putting up stuff from the Xbox Rumor Mill section of the magazine?? This is as reliable as someone's fantasy.

"
http://www.rotpod.net/rotpod/?p=651

A reader over at Joystiq’s Xbox360fanboy has pointed them to the ‘Rumor Mill’ segment of latest Official Xbox Magazine issue, where the MGS4 for Xbox 360 rumors seem to be all but dead. According to the magazine, a ‘bankable source’ has filled them in on the real deal behind the port. The source has apparently told them that there is another team at Konami that is working on porting the game over to the 360 which Kojima-san is not in charge of, and that we will see the game released only a few short months after the Playstation 3 version hits store shelves.

This seems to be one of the more reliable of the many rumors about the game’s alleged Xbox 360 version, but we will have to wait and see until there is either direct clarification or denial of the project from Konami to find out what is really going on."
imaballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2007   #3
"The New Guy"
just like Heavenly Sword, was coming 2 xbox
its not coming 2 xbox
chasegamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2007   #4
$ITE GANGSTA [MOD]
yeah right they wish!!!
juicyjuice107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2007   #5
The Moderator
Kojima stated himself that MGS4 will always be a PS3 Exclusive.
Old 20-07-2007   #6
PCN Senior
I really getting sick of these rumours there everywhere i would believe it if i could find it either on kojima.co.uk/.com or .jp or konami.co.uk/.com or .jp.I would definately believe it if it was PSM but its in OXM and Kojima said himself it only on PS3 i am so glad that PS3 fans havent resorted to lieing about stuff like this.

Playstation3 Games:Resistance:Fall of Man,The Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion,Ninja Gaiden Sigma,The Darkness,Enchanted Arms,GRAW2,RainbowSix:Vegas,Heavenly Sword,Warhawk(Retail),Folklore,Bladestorm,Nucleus.
auron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007   #7
$ITE GANGSTA [MOD]
dum tards hate fanboys!
juicyjuice107 is offline   Reply With Quote