Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 21-06-2009   #1
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Hey i found some deals for you guys!

I was gonna make a news post about it, but i thought it was better suited to just be here in the forums for you guys.

Starting tonight at midnight (i believe west coast time) Amazon is having PlayStation 3 Day all day. Means Gold Box deals all day for PS3 gamers, and its supposed to be gaming related so no useless periphal crap or things we dont need etc...Lets hope!

Also was looking around and found this
http://meijer.shoplocal.com/meijer/d...14321&offerid=

Thats 2 controllers and 2 games of your choice for only 400 dollars! Thats a friggin killer deal lol. Just realised its 2 free blu ray movies too.

I thought you guys would be interested int this, plus anybody that doesnt have a PS3 would like to check them out! Ill keep an eye out for more.

Last edited by Dustin S.; 21-06-2009 at 09:46 PM..
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009   #2
Staff
PSN ID: Nikhil
That's great for anyone that doesn't have a ps3 already. 2 games and an extra controller is a 170 dollar value!
Nikhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2009   #3
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
Hell of a deal, to bad it is in store only, I have a friend primed and ready to buy his PS3,he's already decided to get it, its just a matter of when at this point
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2009   #4
SuperStaff
Amazon sales just started with COD4 at 30 dollars

6:00 AM PDT – "Slice and dice, bub." =====Wolverine
10:00 AM PDT - "If only Jack Ryan had his wings." --------Bioshock or Tom Clancy Hawks
12:00 PM PDT - "Nothing Else Matters." ----------GH Metallica
3:00 PM PDT - "Prepare for the future." ---------Fallout 3
6:00 PM PDT - "Step into the ring with the Eighth Wonder of the World." ------WWE Legends of Wreslemania

Really disapointing sales to be honest....Only game im semi interested in is Hawks, but it better be like 20 bucks for me to buy it. No one better steal this as news either lol.
Old 22-06-2009   #5
PCN Master
they announced all of the titles ahead of time? can you link me?
Old 22-06-2009   #6
SuperStaff
no they just release clues, the actual games are pure speculation but im not the only one that listed those games. Who knows though maybe they will surprise us...
Old 22-06-2009   #7
PCN Master
oo can you link me to the clues then? the page I have just shows COD , no hints

also, prepare for the future may be "ratchet and clank future"
Old 22-06-2009   #8
SuperStaff
im just here on the gold box page
http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

The discussions below have similar suggestions. I wouldnt doubt Ratchet though as its a greatest hit now, they probably make it like 28 and call it a deal.
Old 22-06-2009   #9
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
From what I've seen in the discussion there no one is expecting anything major, since apparently the XBOX 360 day just consisted of dropping $5 off the price of old games. As of 2:00PM, the only thing listed is still Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare at $28.98 and considering Wal-Mart started offering it for $35 that isn't great although I don't know what shipping costs so it might work out slightly cheaper buying it online.
Old 22-06-2009   #10
SuperStaff
Is it updating for you? Wolverine was just listed with 10 dollars off, Hawx is listed now (it sold out already) for 30 dollars. Next is GHMetallica, it start in i think 20 minutes.
Old 22-06-2009   #11
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
I actually realized that was my own fault, I use the NoScript add-on in Firefox and I actually was blocking the images-amazon.com domain so the deals couldn't load since that section uses Javascript. But yes it is Guitar Hero: Metallica at a whole $7 off the Amazon price bringing it to $39.98 which is better than retail stores but isn't a major deal either.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 22-06-2009 at 03:02 PM..
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2009   #12
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin S. View Post
I was gonna make a news post about it, but i thought it was better suited to just be here in the forums for you guys.

Starting tonight at midnight (i believe west coast time) Amazon is having PlayStation 3 Day all day. Means Gold Box deals all day for PS3 gamers, and its supposed to be gaming related so no useless periphal crap or things we dont need etc...Lets hope!

Also was looking around and found this
http://meijer.shoplocal.com/meijer/d...14321&offerid=

Thats 2 controllers and 2 games of your choice for only 400 dollars! Thats a friggin killer deal lol. Just realised its 2 free blu ray movies too.

I thought you guys would be interested int this, plus anybody that doesnt have a PS3 would like to check them out! Ill keep an eye out for more.
yeah dude gotta love meijer but to bad it is only in the Great Lakes area (not for me i live in Michigan but for other people)
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote