Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PSP Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 29-01-2009   #1
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: Tacitcal_Fox
Psp 2 Near Future or Soon.?

Read Topic

Now everyone knows that Sony is or has plans to make a PsP 2, The only question is weather or not you think they'd show it maybe this year or some other year..?

Myself, I feel 2009 would be the year to show off the New PsP, mainly due to the fact the OLD psp wasn't that Good Ya sure it had some great games, but they could have done so much. But this is just me Talking so who knows what Sony will do..

What are some of your thoughts.?
ZeroXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009   #2
PCN Member
PSN ID: snakes_pit
Sure would be interesting to see what they add to a new PSP. First one does have quite a bit already.
Snakepit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009   #3
PCN Member
just when you think it cant get any better
Frappoccino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009   #4
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: MoeKz
Hopefully it doesn't release soon. I know I'm getting the DSi, but if I do, and the PSP2 releases, I won't be able to get both.

PSN: MoeKz
MoeKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009   #5
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
they just announced the PSP GO! which is just a slight upgrade but i think they just need to get the PSP2 out there and put the second stick and stuff in that EVERYONE wants to them to do
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009   #6
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
It would be a safe bet to announce PSP 2 at next years E3. Sure PSP Go just came out, but PS2 slim just came out when they announced PS3. Then an announcment means it wont be out for at least another year, so youd be look at 2011 or 2012 launch, which is when they will probably start hinting at PS4. PSP came out just before PS3.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009   #7
Staff
PSN ID: Nikhil
I think the Go is essentially the PSP2. Does anyone know it's specs (CPU, etc.)?
Nikhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009   #8
PCN Master
i dont know much about the GO other than the features but i think that it is really just the same hardware as the PSP 3000 but they just made it look a little different.
Old 06-06-2009   #9
Staff
PSN ID: Nikhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipchit02 View Post
i dont know much about the GO other than the features but i think that it is really just the same hardware as the PSP 3000 but they just made it look a little different.
That's what I thought at first, but Sony mentioned that the Go games would start to branch out from the 3000's games, which made me wonder if it had higher internal specs that will be "unlocked" eventually. Sort of like how Sony underclocked the PSP processor at first, then eventually gave devs access to the full speed.
Nikhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009   #10
PCN Master
PSP 3000:
http://psp.about.com/od/hardwarefirm...p3000specs.htm

PSP GO!
http://playstationlifestyle.net/2009...fficial-specs/

both have a CPU of "•PSP CPU (System clock frequency 1-333MHz)"

and both have a scree resolution of "480 x 272 pixel, Approx. 16,770,000 colors displayed"

i dont know any other info you need as far as game graphics goes but i am sure it is in those articles and they seem pretty much the same interal hardware just presented in a different way