Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 29-01-2009   #1
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: Tacitcal_Fox
Playstation 3 Dark Sector

Release Date: March 25, 2008

Dark Sector Was one of those Titles Known As "Sleeper Titles", and with it trying to go into the Action/Scary Game such as Resident Evil the game was put down. For those who haven't tried the game SHAME. We Know Resident evil has the whole action/horror game, but Dark Sector does so Much more than just Horror/Action. The One Key feature for the Ps3 Ver of Dark Sector is how Your Able to use the Sixaxis with Hayden's (MAIN CHARACTER) glaive.The Glaive is Like a Boomerang and returns to Hayden after every throw, Plus If you Throw the Glaive into Fire or Ice it Holds that Element for a Short period of time and is used to solve puzzles.

Dark Sector Does include Online, but due to the lack of People playing it, Online goes to Waste and only leave those to wonder what if would have been.

Dark Sector has alot going for it, including:

Decent Storyline
New Gameplay Mechanics
Cool Boss Fights
Use of Sixaxis
Good Graphics

FINAL POINT:
Dark Sector is a Great game, and is a Must try for any gamer out there.

Screenshots

Old 30-01-2009   #2
PCN Senior
r u marketing exec?
EIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009   #3
1337 Sauce
Quote:
Originally Posted by EIN View Post
r u marketing exec?
ahaha Yes I'm marketing Dark Sector...... No it's sorta my thought,plus a Little Preview of the game
ZeroXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009   #4
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
I think being active is great and all but your posts are starting to lose quality, are you trying
to rocket towards the red ps3 or something?
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009   #5
1337 Sauce
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintAvi View Post
I think being active is great and all but your posts are starting to lose quality, are you trying
Man Points don't matter, the only thing I want is to get those games that were Shutdown and Game I enjoy that's All..

The Point system is cool but Doesn't change the way I post or anything, after all this is a gaming Forum lol
Old 30-01-2009   #6
PCN Senior
Quote:
i r confused... ZeroXin is sharing with us? How is that a bad thing? And he has media, links and backing for most of his posts... seems unfair to accuse him of something liek that

ZeroXin, Keep on chugging!
Old 30-01-2009   #7
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: Coheebria
if my memory serves me right, wasn't dark sector that game that was one of the first next gen games to be unveiled by way of teaser trailer back in 2004 and everyone was like "WHOA next gen is gonna be sick" and then it came out and got like a 5/10 rating? LOL

i'm sure i'll get to this game eventually, but for now it's not at the top of my list
Joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2009   #8
1337 Sauce
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua N. View Post
if my memory serves me right, wasn't dark sector that game that was one of the first next gen games to be unveiled by way of teaser trailer back in 2004 and everyone was like "WHOA next gen is gonna be sick" and then it came out and got like a 5/10 rating? LOL

i'm sure i'll get to this game eventually, but for now it's not at the top of my list
No that Was Lair, Dark Sector was the One when The 2005 trailer was set in Space but In the Final Build they changed the Whole thing
Old 31-01-2009   #9
PCN Senior
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXin View Post
No that Was Lair, Dark Sector was the One when The 2005 trailer was set in Space but In the Final Build they changed the Whole thing
Dark Sector got delayed, re-imagined and re-owned so many times it wasn;t even funny in the end... Then this game came out, and everyone was like wtf its nothing like theyd said itd be... still wouldnt hurt to try it though
Old 31-01-2009   #10
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: Coheebria
yeah, after looking it up it was Dark Sector. I was pretty sure i remembered the name and the images they posted back in 2004. it's hard to forget your first impressions of what the next gen is going to bring to the table, and back in '04 this game looked orgasmic and sounded very interesting, but like EIN said it got "re-imagined" far too many times.

*EDIT: It actually got a 7.5 on gamespot. I thought it was much less, but after all the hype this game got I figured anything less than a 9 might as well be a 5.0

Last edited by Joshua; 31-01-2009 at 06:01 AM..
Joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2009   #11
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16879274004

Its practically being given away since the shipping is free, I ordered a copy just to see a week or two ago
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009   #12
1337 Sauce
Quote:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16879274004

Its practically being given away since the shipping is free, I ordered a copy just to see a week or two ago
HOLY only 10 bucks or so..That's an awesome Deal
Old 01-02-2009   #13
PCN Senior
lol that should tell you something about the game, if they're just GIVING it away like the awkward girl at prom night
Old 02-02-2009   #14
Staff
PSN ID: ExcelBeyond
Looked interesting but with all the good games coming out now, I need every penny I can scrap together. But I just got Condemned 2 the other day for the same price($9.99) and definitely recommend it.
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009   #15
PCN Addict
PSN ID: AdventOfAnarchy
The only time i was interested in Dark Sector was when the first trailer came out, (when it still looked alot like what Mass Effect) but after hearing nothing about it for like a year then them saying it had be "re-imagined" i felt burnt. Completely lost faith in Dark Sector after that. I had such high hopes for it too. *sigh* Even if it is a good game I just can't convince myself to play it.

"I am wearing my safety goggles, that is how serious I am about this game."
lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote