Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 13-11-2008   #1
World Domination
Site Admin
PSN ID: Nicarlo
Your Favorite Co-Op game ?

When it comes to games my favorite are games with co-op. There is just so much 1vs1 or 2vs2 i can play until it becomes repetitive.

Which are your current favorite co-op games for the PS3 and which ones are you looking forward to seeing?
Nicarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008   #2
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: Panzerdemon
Army of Two is definitely the most coop driven and requires the partner to actually work with you or die.
Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008   #3
World Domination
Site Admin
interesting,

that is a game i havent tried yet. Worth the money you think ?
Old 14-11-2008   #4
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: Kaiboy12
I think that Warhawk or LittleBigPlanet are my favorite co-op games. I always play these when I have my friends over.
Kaiboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008   #5
MOD
PSN ID: sauberbmw
i heard that tom clancy game HAWX was going to be co-op and if so i cant wait for it. army of two was ok from what i've seen of it
Sauberbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008   #6
1337 Sauce
i love it me and my friends always play it when ever we hang out you can customize the guns to extremes the online is so much fun its all mission objectives and you fight NPC's plus another team of 2 people to get to missions first missions like assassinate boss npc, blow up a fuel thing, blow up consoles and defend or save hostage i love the online the game is fairly short but replay value is good because you wont buy all the guns first time through or come close to customizing them all there is also a free extra mission pack on the psn that adds 2 extremely hard levels the alternative ending and another nice little level worth all of the money and i think its dropped cause its been out for so long well worth a rent and a own you choose which ever you want.

Last edited by Reno; 16-11-2008 at 09:37 PM..
Old 16-11-2008   #7
1337 Sauce
I think that HAWX is going to be so awesome with co-op. HAWX is officially on my must buy list now.
Old 17-11-2008   #8
1337 Sauce
Dont forget the new Motorstorm the multiplayer is intense with up to 4 player split screen really gets fun if everyone is on a back where you can bash the other person.
Old 17-11-2008   #9
1337 Sauce
The split-screen in MotorStorm 2 is really hard, because the screen is so small in 4 player.
Old 20-11-2008   #10
PCN Member
Dynasty Warriors! Its a simple buttom mashing beat-em-up. I like the entire series personally. And the story for the game is a blend of fact and fiction. So you kinda get a history lesson while being told a fairytale as well.

"Henshin"
-Kamen Rider

I bleed green.
hotfiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2008   #11
1337 Sauce
Well, that game gets pretty repetitive from what I've heard. Another great co-op game is probably going to be Burnout Paradise, when the Party pack comes out.
Old 21-11-2008   #12
World Domination
Site Admin
Someone mentioned Dynasty Warriors, I personally have dynasty warriors 6 and it was lots of fun but at the same time i didnt feel the same joy as the previous one that they had for the ps2.
Old 21-11-2008   #13
PCN Member
That would be me who mentioned Dynasty warriors. And yes the ps2 ones where better because they allowed customization of characters and bodyguards. While as more mini games. Dynasty warriors 6 is a bunch of fun but i do miss the ps2 ones.

"Henshin"
-Kamen Rider

I bleed green.
hotfiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2008   #14
PCN Senior
Is everyone here forgetting Resistance 2? Most addictive co-op gameplay on PS3 so far, or at least I find it to be so. When you're online with 7 other people it's amazing, and just playing splitscreen 2vALL will have you at the edge of your seat constantly! Plus you level up no matter which one you choose to do
EIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008   #15
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: INF3RNO132103
when i'm playing online co-op i'm usually playing resistance 2. local co-op with my family I play LittleBigPlanet.
inferno1321 is offline   Reply With Quote