Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 06-11-2008   #1
Staff
PSN ID: Nikhil
Resistance 2

So those of you that have R2, how is it? Is the campaign as good as the last one? Please tell me it hasn't become Halo on the PS3... And no story spoilers please.
Nikhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008   #2
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Absolutely one of the best games for ps3 so far, defiantly worth picking up. PS3Center will have a full review of the game this coming week so you will have more info then haha.

For now though the SP is awesome, nothing like R1 in any way, and the game itself blows away that of R1. Online is a bit of a differnt story(kinda) but still something worth playing for sure.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008   #3
MOD
PSN ID: sauberbmw
i was gonna get it from what i heard but in school and strapped for cash although it would be nice if one of you guys bought me one for christmas
Sauberbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008   #4
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: Panzerdemon
the 8 player coop is supposed to be phenomenal and worth just the 60 by itself your supposed to get a huge amount of game play and the 60 player battles are supposed to be really addictive with the whole new experience base that they are working on ranks and stuff online.
Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #5
$ITE GANGSTA [MOD]
its pretty good. story is way better than r1 and online coop and competitive is amazin so ya its prolly the best ps3 fps out as of now.
juicyjuice107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #6
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
I was reading customer reviews today, and basically the only people that bashed the game were 360 fanboys lol. The only excuse they had though was that it had no offline SP story co op and tbh if thats all they come up with then this game must really rock and its not just me haha.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #7
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: Panzerdemon
That's true i remember the whole thing when the xbox360 fans took the metric score way down on little big planet they dropped it to a horrible amount even though all the critics were saying it was awesome.
Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2008   #8
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: Kaiboy12
I got the beta and it was pretty awesome.
Kaiboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2008   #9
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: Coheebria
this game is legit. i have a 46" 1080i HDTV and it looks beautiful and it's also fun. i was showing the game off at a party and the people watching were more hooked than i was. they wanted to keep watching me play.

people bash the story, but what do you really expect from a FPS? halo is probably in a league of it's own when it comes to story, but who cares. i just want to have fun shooting the enemy. i'm still not done with it and so far i've nearly crapped my pants a few times. in a few parts i swear it's like being in the movie "I am Legend".

needless to say, the game is really fun and i've only played the multiplayer a few times, so i've only just scratched the surface

this game is worth the $60, for sure
Joshua is offline   Reply With Quote