Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form
 



Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2009   #1
1337 Sauce
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 225
PSN ID: Tacitcal_Fox
New Brutal Legend Screens

Here are the newest Screenshots of the upcoming Brutal Legend game Featuring Jack Black.

Enjoy






__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ZeroXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009   #2
"The New Guy"
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 31
PSN ID: Ronster14
I was watching the trailer for the game. It really doesnt look that bad in my opinion. I like the comical side of it as well.
TacticalSiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009   #3
1337 Sauce
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 225
PSN ID: Tacitcal_Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalSiN View Post
I was watching the trailer for the game. It really doesnt look that bad in my opinion. I like the comical side of it as well.
Ron you know you want this game..
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ZeroXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2009   #4
"The New Guy"
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 31
PSN ID: Ronster14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXin View Post
Ron you know you want this game..
Yea your right. This game looks fun and hilarious. I hope they have a demo for it. Demos have saved me from some terrible games.
TacticalSiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009   #5
1337 Sauce
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 225
PSN ID: Tacitcal_Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalSiN View Post
Yea your right. This game looks fun and hilarious. I hope they have a demo for it. Demos have saved me from some terrible games.
You Know what, I'm not looking forward to this game at all
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ZeroXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2009   #6
PCN Senior
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Montreal
Posts: 540
honestly this looks like the biggest steaming pile of crap possible to be put onto a platform. Its gonna be yet ANOTHER generic hack and slasher with poor hit detection and poorer planning, with the sole hook of having Jack Black playing (gasp) a rocker. Who probably takes his shirt off at some point, cuz thats all he really does.
I would be terribly surprised if this turned out to be better than a 4
EIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2009   #7
1337 Sauce
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 225
PSN ID: Tacitcal_Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by EIN View Post
honestly this looks like the biggest steaming pile of crap possible to be put onto a platform. Its gonna be yet ANOTHER generic hack and slasher with poor hit detection and poorer planning, with the sole hook of having Jack Black playing (gasp) a rocker. Who probably takes his shirt off at some point, cuz thats all he really does.
I would be terribly surprised if this turned out to be better than a 4

I'm going have to agree with you EIN, This game will be Useless hack-slash
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ZeroXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009   #8
PCN Addict
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Over the river and through the woods
Posts: 716
PSN ID: AdventOfAnarchy
Normally, I would have agreed with on this one, EIN, but Brutal Legend has Tim Schafer. I think that he can turn what would be a crappy hack-and-slash into a pretty fun game.
__________________
http://www.ps3center.net/images/uplo...bar_member.jpg

"I am wearing my safety goggles, that is how serious I am about this game."
lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2009   #9
PCN Senior
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Montreal
Posts: 540
time will tell
EIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios