Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 09-05-2008   #1
"The New Guy"
total newby here

hi everyone,ok i have a buddy that has a ps3 20gig for sale for 350., includes wireless controllers and 4 games. now thru some research i am seeing that the 20 gig does not have the hdmi output,does this mean it can not display high def. on your television or what? how big of deal is this? if i buy this i am planning on upgrading the hard drive but am undecided on by how much. thanks in advance for any input and/or advise.
eagle_007_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008   #2
World Domination
Site Admin
PSN ID: Nicarlo
thats a good question,

reflecting back at my horrible memory I seem to remember the first ps3's to come out were 20 gigs and 60 gigs, the 20 gigs was stripped from the HDMI feature.

If you dont have a high def 1080P tv and dont plan on getting one any time soon then i dont see a problem with going for the 20 gig ps3.

For some reason the price of $350 seems a bit high for a used ps3 20 gig without hdmi though.

anyway let us know .
Nicarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008   #3
The Moderator
All PS3's have HDMI, there was a rumour the 20Gb's wouldnt, but they did.

20Gb does not have Wifi, or a card reader, but you may never use these things...