Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation Network
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email
View Poll Results: How many PSN accounts do you have?
1 7 41.18%
2 2 11.76%
3 0 0%
4 2 11.76%
5+ 6 35.29%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-03-2009   #1
Staff
PSN ID: ExcelBeyond
How many PSN accounts do you have?

Alright, so Sony recently announced they had 20 million active PSN accounts logged, which is roughly the same as XBox Live has. Of course, they were very clever not to mention that PSP accounts were also included, and that some people may also have multiple accounts as well.

So I was just curious, how many PSN accounts do you all have? I have 4: an American account(duh), Euro account(mainly to get Killzone 2 demo for free), Japan account(they get a lot of demos we don't get), and a Hong Kong account(they have a Lair demo that I wanted to try).
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009   #2
The Creator
Site Admin
PSN ID: popiul99
How easy is it to get accounts for the other countries?
Old 11-03-2009   #3
PCN Member
PSN ID: snakes_pit
I only have one, but now that I see you mention it, I'm interested in seeing some content from other regions. How hard is it to create an account for euro?
Snakepit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #4
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: Tacitcal_Fox
I Had two But last as of Last Night, I'm done to One
Old 26-03-2009   #5
The New Guy =]
PSN ID: Flightbolt
I have two, I started a new one when I didn't like my PSN username, however I still keep the old one because it has my Bioshock DLC on it, and I'll be damned if I have to pay for it twice.
Antonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2009   #6
PCN Member
PSN ID: snakes_pit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonie View Post
I have two, I started a new one when I didn't like my PSN username, however I still keep the old one because it has my Bioshock DLC on it, and I'll be damned if I have to pay for it twice.
DLC is saved to the console isn't it? Not the account? I have the COD4 map pack on my account because someone else logged in on my ps3 and downloaded it.
Snakepit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009   #7
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
I only have 1 account
m0tl3sl4y3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2009   #8
Staff
PSN ID: tonzie
To be quite honest, I have one for a couple different major regions hahaha. Always good to be on top of newly added content. :)

EDIT: Scratch that, I have the same accounts as Nick hahaha, with the additional Canadian account, seeing as that's where I'm from.
8)

Last edited by tonzie; 23-05-2009 at 07:45 AM..
tonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2009   #9
Staff
PSN ID: Kireinakiri
I have a whole bunch... don't even want to count...
Kiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2009   #10
"The New Guy"
I have 5 on my ps3 at the moment and a fair few I deleted the users to a while ago. I would say I have created about 12 accounts in total. We've got to make the xbox guys think we have alot of users. HEHE.
samsyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2009   #11
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsyer View Post
I have 5 on my ps3 at the moment and a fair few I deleted the users to a while ago. I would say I have created about 12 accounts in total. We've got to make the xbox guys think we have alot of users. HEHE.
yeah, we should make X-box guys think we have a lot of users just to show them up. I agree with u
m0tl3sl4y3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2009   #12
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
I got my Canadian account since I live there as my main account, my US account for certain offers since Sony likes to screw us Canadians, a EU account (specifically U.K account) for Home as there Home I like much better, especially there Home Square and Theatre, and two other accounts with different names. So assuming my math is correct that makes 5 and it's not hard at all to make one in another country, just look up the address of some place in the country you're interested in (Street Address, Postal Code, etc.), my US account is tied to a Starbucks in Colorado and you're pretty much set.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 19-06-2009 at 11:11 AM..
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote