Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation Network
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 18-07-2009   #1
The Creator
Site Admin
PSN ID: popiul99
PS3center.net Bomberman Ultra Giveaway!

PS3Center.net has teamed up with Hudson to bring you the newest addition to your favorite, bomb totting franchise. That's right folks, We want to give you the chance to win one of three Bomberman Ultra codes, redeemable on the PSN.

How do you win? Well, it's easy:

First of all, make sure you're a registered user here on PCN. When you're a member, head over to this thread and tell us how much you want Bomberman Ultra, and why.

Be creative, because the PS3Center.net staff members will be picking the most creative submissions in order to award the prizes! One submission per person, so choose your words wisely. The winner will be chosen and announced on July 30th, 2009, so hurry!

About Bomberman Ultra:

Bomberman Ultra includes all the classic gameplay elements that have made the series famous over the past few decades. Power-ups are as fun as ever and prove useful in order to dominate your opponents. And of course, the fast and frantic multiplayer action will always keep things heated! Along with the above features, Bomberman Ultra is packed with all of the options you'd expect for non-stop fun!

Allowing for full customization of your character, Bomberman Ultra allows you to pick and choose from countless accessories, body styles, and other fashions to make a wholly unique Bomberman character! Feel like going as a pirate dressed in a tutu? Go for it. Up for a more space man look with a ninja suit on? By all means! The full Bomberman costume wardrobe will be immediately unlockable at the very start of the game giving you more than 150,000 unique combinations!

More at Hudsonet.com!
Old 18-07-2009   #2
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: SamuryKyo
Man I have always wanted this game really bad. Every time I find money to spend, bills always have to come first, so at the end of the day I don't have enough to buy. My little brothers are really adictive to this game so as I. I have this game on my GameBoy, and I play it every time I have free time. While I'm not using it, my little brothers do. I play the demo so much, its unbelievable. Simple, I love this game so much as my brothers that play the demo like every minute. Even as I type this I'm playing the Game Boy version of Bomber man. I just can't get enough. I would really love to get this, as I want to get my mom in to it, lol. In the end, is my favorite classic game of all times.

Last edited by SamuraiKyo; 18-07-2009 at 10:55 PM..
SamuraiKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009   #3
"The New Guy"
well,

27/7 is Natalie's Birthday
I'll be thankful for you guys if you give me this as a gift for my daughter

thats all. :)
Lelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009   #4
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: jaybeeate
the 29th of july is my birthday. and i dont think the misses will be buying me anything good as she wont spend money on games for me. so this would be a sweet b-day present!
jaybeeate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009   #5
1337 Sauce
Why would I like one of the best PSN games of the year? Well, it's...

B ound to be great fun, especially when playing it with friends
O bviously the best, and most impressive addition to the series yet
M ore enjoyable than anything else currently on the PSN
B est enjoyed in HD, on a PS3
E asy to pick up and play, whatever the occasion
R eceived an impressive '8.0' from IGN
M ultiplayer is very sophisticated
A ddictive, and is guaranteed to keep me playing for months
N obody loves Bomberman more than me!

Good luck to everyone else. :)
samsonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009   #6
"The New Guy"
Bomberman, what a fantastic game. I remember how much fun I had playing it on my calculator against my friends. As I am always victorious. I would love to have this game so I could beat other people ps3-style.

Top 5 things I love about bomberman:

1. Powerups, the powerups are just fantastic like multi-bomb.
2. Amazing multiplayer/co-op, it is so competitive.
3. Fantastic visuals, all the stunning colours are impressive.
4. Addicting gameplay with high replayibility that can keep you hooked for weeks.
5. If i could play it on my ps3, because im bomberman's #1 fan.

Last edited by Robbynator333; 19-07-2009 at 09:44 PM..
Robbynator333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009   #7
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
I hope some of you guys have the decency to post in other threads besides this one, give as well as take
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009   #8
"The New Guy"
Would love to have this game, spent 12 plus hours trying to win a copy on Home. My oldest boy plays the demo hours everyday. Money being tight these days would love to get it for him and me as well. Good luck to all.
tkt9900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009   #9
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
well i am going to be honest with you i did not even know this game was on the PSN before now but i do own a few games from the PSN and am always looking for new and exciting games to add to my library of games right now the game i play most from the PSN is Worms played it at GDC '09 and was like man i getting this when i get home and i did but now i am looking for a new quick little fun game to add and think this game would make a great addition to my PSN library.

and Saint i agree with you i hope these people stay around for a while help out the already wonderful community here at PCN
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009   #10
PCN Senior
PSN ID: jordan123x
Well as I was skipping around with my man friend Pascal we found a good spot for our picnic. It was a nice spot, not to windy and had a nice view of the sea. Suddenly a pirate came near and demanded Pascal give him his baguette. I pleaded to him saying, "We're hungry, you can't have our baguette. That's not right!" The pirate said "okay, but only if you get bomberman from the psn at the months end." As I haven't completed my Ninja training and was rather hungry, I naturally gave into his demands. Ever Since my family was cursed from that evil witch (whole different story) our beat farm is not producing and we have no money. Our only money is being spent on gypsy tears to break the curse. I don't want to make the pirate angry and risk him taking future baked goods but I can't afford bomberman. This is where you come in ;).

Last edited by Jordan; 20-07-2009 at 09:50 AM..
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009   #11
PCN Addict
PSN ID: treDIDDY97
jordan and samsonite u guys are pretty creative and tht story jst cracks me up

PS3: It only does everything
trediddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009   #12
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: thegiblet75
Wow, not sure I can beat some of the previous posts.

I would love to win a copy of Bomberman Ultra as this seems to be the one game that really resonates with my 41/2 year old (we have been playing the demo togerther). We can play against each other without him feeling like it is unfair or too difficult, there is nothing he gets stuck with (unlike Little Big Planet) and there is nothing he needs to be able to read - its truly pick-up-and-play.

Seriously - has the PS3/PSN got anything else that can really compete with Mario for younger kids? I am not talking about licensed garbage, but games you can just sit and play for 10 minutes or 1 hour? Even the Lego games can be either annoyingly tricky in parts or a bunch of "Meh" - not to mention issues playing co-op 'cos both players need to be within a certain distance from each other or you start "pulling" each other off platforms, etc.
giblet75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009   #13
"The New Guy"
so I'll give it a shot... heres why I want to win bomberman ultra. Over here in europe I cant get any games of the PSN because I don't have a credit card and we don't have PSN cards over here. It can be annoying and most of my games I have had to win from comps like this. Thats why i would really want to win the game. Thank you PSN!
samsyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009   #14
PCN Member
PSN ID: Az1zam
The reason why I want Bomberman: Ultra is because I've always been amazed by the gameplay for Bomberman. When I was around 8 years old, I saw a friend play Bomberman on his Gameboy, he got very far. I remember that if you died, you had to start all over again. Well this guy was good, I wanted to try the game, but I never got the chance because my friend was playing, and he was good. I thought it would be better not to disturb him.

Years later, today, I still haven't tried Bomberman. There's a more special touch to the original Bomberman, than other small Bomberman games you can find Online. Today I noticed that PS3Center announced a Bomberman: Ultra giveaway on Twitter. I thought I'd give it a shot.

...And that is why I want Bomberman: Ultra.
----------------------------------------------
Good entries everyone, I hope some of you might stay on PS3Center instead of just attending to the competition(s).
Az1zam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009   #15
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: SamuryKyo
Bump....
Old 28-07-2009   #16
PCN Master
Only 2 more days left, get those entries in
Old 31-07-2009   #17
Staff
Contest now closed, we'll contact the winners by PM soon.

Winners are:

samsonite
Jordan
Az1zam

We'll be doing another similar contest soon, so if you didn't win this time, you may win next time.

Last edited by Shak; 31-07-2009 at 10:21 AM..
Shak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009   #18
1337 Sauce
Thanks very much guys! I can't wait to start playing.
Old 31-07-2009   #19
"The New Guy"
Congrats guys, I hope that you all enjoy the game...
tkt9900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009   #20
PCN Master
Congratulations fellas