Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation Network
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 31-08-2009   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Favourite PSN Titles?

Well as the title suggests here's the place to put down your favorite games from the PlayStation Network/Store, preferably your top 5 but hey if you've got more or can't decide on five go right ahead and state more.

EDIT: Can't believe I forgot my favorites although I'm basing this off the few titles I have, not the ones that I have tried the demos of.

1. PixelJunk Eden
2. WipEout HD
3. Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
4. Bomberman Ultra
5. Rag Doll Kung Fu

Last edited by X_Racer1; 31-08-2009 at 06:52 PM..
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009   #2
PCN Addict
PSN ID: treDIDDY97
well theres only one that i dowloaded which is the first crash but i would really like to buy mgs1 and tomb raider maybe

PS3: It only does everything
trediddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009   #3
PCN Master
Well I'm in a dilemma, I said screw it to buying SOCOM: Confrontation and bought a $20 PSN card and thanks to my leftover balance from my previous card I have enough for two $10 games. Granted I already bought one of the games, PixelJunk Eden and I'm loving it but now I have no idea what to but next. One possibility I've been considering is buying PixelJunk Monsters (and I have played the demo, very enjoyable), another being I buy Trash Panic (also got the demo and again very enjoyable) and maybe Wolfenstein 3D since they are both $5, another one is Super Stardust HD ($10), another one is the WipEout HD Fury expansion pack ($10) or my last one is buying either Super Rub a Dub, Metal Gear Solid 4 DLC for LittleBigPlanet or LocoRoco Cocoreccho (all 3 are $7) and a piece of Midnight Club DLC ($3). Great thing to is I have to make up my mind soon because as my signature indicates, thanks to some policies at my college and residence, once I start my school year my console isn't going online anymore, I mean it's coming with me but I'm not allowed to use college Internet access with it, it has to be used for "academic" purposes.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 31-08-2009 at 10:45 PM..
Old 31-08-2009   #4
PCN Addict
PSN ID: treDIDDY97
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Racer1 View Post
Well I'm in a dilemma, I said screw it to buying SOCOM: Confrontation and bought a $20 PSN card and thanks to my leftover balance from my previous card I have enough for two $10 games. Granted I already bought one of the games, PixelJunk Eden and I'm loving it but now I have no idea what to but next. One possibility I've been considering is buying PixelJunk Monsters (and I have played the demo, very enjoyable), another being I buy Trash Panic (also got the demo and again very enjoyable) and maybe Wolfenstein 3D since they are both $5, another one is Super Stardust HD or my last one is buying either Super Rub a Dub, Metal Gear Solid 4 DLC or LocoRoco Cocoreccho (all 3 are $7) and a piece of Midnight Club DLC ($3). Great thing to is I have to make up my mind soon because as my signature indicates, thanks to some policies at my college and residence, once I start my school year my console isn't going online anymore, I mean it's coming with me but I'm not allowed to use college Internet access with it, it has to be used for "academic" purposes.
so you can play games but no playin online??

Yea i really liked trash panic it was pretty fun but i looked around i totally forgot about bomberman ultra i really wanna buy that

PS3: It only does everything
trediddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009   #5
PCN Master
Oh yes, my system is allowed to come to college with me and I'm allowed to use on the TV included with my room, I just can't use it online but obviously it will still get use for single-player and of course some local multi-player action.

Bomberman Ultra though is a great buy for anyone who hasn't bought it yet, or won it, even has online multi-player and character customization with unlockable costumes.
Old 02-09-2009   #6
PCN Addict
PSN ID: AdventOfAnarchy
PixelJunk Eden is my fav right now, however, to be honest I haven't bought very many games from PSN. I am thinking about getting more PixelJunk, maybe Fat Princess.

"I am wearing my safety goggles, that is how serious I am about this game."
lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009   #7
PCN Master
Well I'll say PixelJunk Racers isn't worth it unless you have people with you to play it in multi-player and there's no online included so it might be a problem. PixelJunk Monsters is good but I actually didn't buy it, I went for Trash Panic and Wolfenstein 3D.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 03-09-2009 at 03:55 PM..
Old 03-09-2009   #8
PCN Addict
PSN ID: AdventOfAnarchy
The only other person that would play PixelJunk Racer with me would be my girlfriend so it might get a little boring after a while, just because it would be the two of us.

"I am wearing my safety goggles, that is how serious I am about this game."
lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009   #9
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
Most of the capcom stuff, Bionic Commando, Street Fighter 2 and Marvel Vs Capcom 2 :D
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009   #10
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
Quote:
Oh yes, my system is allowed to come to college with me and I'm allowed to use on the TV included with my room, I just can't use it online but obviously it will still get use for single-player and of course some local multi-player action.

Bomberman Ultra though is a great buy for anyone who hasn't bought it yet, or won it, even has online multi-player and character customization with unlockable costumes.
that sucks that u can't play online, but I sort of feel your pain, the wireless internet in my room is really unreliable, when I can get signals, they're really good, but a lot of the time, the servers are down, for the ones with no security anyways, I'll probably just have to get myself a router to deal with that problem
EDIT: I solved my no-internet problem, my campus bookstore where u get your books sells a lot more than just books, I managed to get a 25 foot network cable for like $13 so I can go online now and not have to deal with the unreliable wireless in my residence.
its luxury having a wired connection when you've been using 55% wireless signal strength for as long as you've has your PS3

Last edited by m0tl3sl4y3r; 17-09-2009 at 08:39 PM..
m0tl3sl4y3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009   #11
PCN Master
You actually have wireless on your residence, ours is really spotty, basically once in awhile it decides there is a signal because your actually picking up a wireless signal from across the parking lot at campus, basically your told the minute you walk in, you need Ethernet cable, fortunately I had two 25 foot cables so I wasn't screwed but here's the better part, our phones actually share our Internet connection with computers, there Ethernet powered IP Phones but again I'm in the clear because my phone gets no use, the BlackBerry is my phone.

Anyway, had plenty of time to play those PSN titles I own and I actually am revising my favorites, it now goes.

1. PixelJunk Eden
2. Trash Panic
3. WipEout HD (mostly because having no online is making the game extremely repetitive and dull)
4. PixelJunk Monsters (I only have the demo, but the minute I get a chance I'm buying the full game, it's just so darn addictive)
5. Rag Doll Kung Fu
Old 26-09-2009   #12
PCN Senior
PSN ID: xEN7xASSASSINx
fat princess! :D
Old 30-09-2009   #13
"The New Guy"
Quote:
Originally Posted by xEN7xASSASSINx View Post
fat princess! :D
I have the same idea with you. Great! Thanks for sharing.
Glad to hear you're using this: I plan to keep it much more aggressively up-to-date than has been the case in the past, but don't hesitate to let me know if you find errors or need clarifications.
lugtyptre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009   #14
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: Jamie_Shankill
i like Smash cars
J-Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009   #15
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
Quote:
You actually have wireless on your residence, ours is really spotty, basically once in awhile it decides there is a signal because your actually picking up a wireless signal from across the parking lot at campus, basically your told the minute you walk in, you need Ethernet cable, fortunately I had two 25 foot cables so I wasn't screwed but here's the better part, our phones actually share our Internet connection with computers, there Ethernet powered IP Phones but again I'm in the clear because my phone gets no use, the BlackBerry is my phone.

Anyway, had plenty of time to play those PSN titles I own and I actually am revising my favorites, it now goes.

1. PixelJunk Eden
2. Trash Panic
3. WipEout HD (mostly because having no online is making the game extremely repetitive and dull)
4. PixelJunk Monsters (I only have the demo, but the minute I get a chance I'm buying the full game, it's just so darn addictive)
5. Rag Doll Kung Fu
ours is kinda like that, it will pick stuff up sometimes but other times its pretty useless, but most of the sources come from student setup stuff, some of them are unsecured but most are secured from routers

luckily, the campus bookstore sells ethernet cables and I bought a 25 footer, luckily thats just enough to reach the connection but I only have 1 connection in my room so when I'm downloading something on PS3, I have to use the ****ty wireless for my laptop

Tags
favorite, psn, titles