Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > General Chat > Design Center
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 23-08-2009   #1
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Welcome to the Design Center!

If you have been posting with our active members, you begin to realize alot of the guys here are very creative people. Anything from making sigs for another user or just showing off cover art they made. It was all really creative and really neat.

With that in mind I requested a Design Center from Mike and here you go. A place to post anything creative you want. Be it storylines for your video game adaptation or movie, or cover art, sigs, maybe even a fan made trailer! We all want to see it and you want to show off (dont lie) so dont hesitate!

As for rules
-Be creative! Have fun doing whatever your doing
-Dont "flame" other people. If you have criticism of something make sure its constructive and the person is accepting to it. Otherwise be nice!
-If your posting someone elses work from another site, be sure to state so. Dont take credit for something that isn't yours.

Thats all for now, so enjoy! Ill be working on some things of my own that ill be posting here too!
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009   #2
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Well that's good, now we don't have to keep using other threads for this kind of thing, it will just be in one place although I would suggest we move the Custom Box Art Thread over here as it fits in well. Also I know I moved everything over but I didn't want it in the wrong thread.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 24-08-2009 at 12:02 AM..
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009   #3
PCN Addict
PSN ID: AdventOfAnarchy
Can we post art we've made? Like drawings and paintings?

"I am wearing my safety goggles, that is how serious I am about this game."
lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009   #4
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Yeah you can post absolutely anything. Drawings, paintings, Songs (Tony here is a song person), trailers, films anything!

BTW you can start your own topics. Feel free to start another boxart topic in the Design center instead of using this topic. This topic is just to introduce people to the section.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
design, design center, pictures, rules, trailers