Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 03-01-2010   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
ps3 just flashing red

i have looked online at this and is says that when they PS3 is just flashing the red light that it is usually overheated or that the harddrive has gone bad. well i have tried 2 hard drives and it was cooled down over the course of the night and it is still not working does anyone have any ideas what is wrong with it
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010   #2
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Sounds like the wire or something disconected inside, or misformed from heating and cooling so much. Basically the same deal as YLOD.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010   #3
PCN Master
umm well that is lame i was going to go a place tomorrow and see if they can do anything about it so i dont have to pay Sony 150 dollars. my friend said they fixed his RROD on the 360 for like 60 bucks or so
Old 04-01-2010   #4
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
While that's well and good doing so also has the chance to kill any hope of Sony ever fixing your console if it became necessary as unless Sony repairs it, the warranty seal has to be broken to get into the console and after breaking the seal Sony can refuse to repair your console, whether you would pay or not. It's not concrete whether they will refuse to or not, it usually depends on the case and condition of the console but it's something to keep in mind before having your console repaired by a third-party.
Old 04-01-2010   #5
PCN Master
yeah i got that i am probably just going to talk to them tomorrow and see if they know the problem and if they can fix it and stuff