Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 15-07-2009   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
MAG getting pushed to 2010

http://kotaku.com/5315324/mag-reload...elease-in-2010

it looks like we have one less game for this holiday season for the PS3 and that MAG will now get here in January of 2010 this seemed to be one of the games that people were really looking forward to this holiday season but looks like we will have wait until easter (being the next holiday)
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009   #2
PCN Addict
PSN ID: glen421
I think this is good. Typically, completely online games need alot of work. Just look at SOCOM it had a bad first monty or two.
glen421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009   #3
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Its gamestop, they have no idea at all when the game is coming out and move around games all the time. the guy on the backend has to get paid for doing something lol.

If it is true im extremely sad....You take away heavy rain from me, but the one game ive been hyping up EVERYWHERE gets pushed back too....Its just rediculous. MAG better come out this year or it will suck.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009   #4
PCN Master
but i guess Sony said that MAG would be coming out in the 2009 fiscal year same as what they said with GoW III which would mean that it could come out as late as march 2010 but i hope it comes out this year still as well
Old 15-07-2009   #5
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Well if they delay it, it would make sense since we all know the large game that is definitely coming out at that time, Modern Warfare 2 and the competition it would have with MAG. I welcome a delay though to make it run better, we definitely don't need another Confrontation to come out and I don't think Sony wants it either since they already got enough **** because of the disaster Confrontation was and still is in some sense.
Old 15-07-2009   #6
SuperStaff
They also said its apart of the fall lineup. That and we were supposed to see a beta coming here soon, within the end of summer which ends in August. I guess if that never hits the delay is true.

Was looking forward to MAG alot more than MW2 to be honest, its going to be so much better.
Old 15-07-2009   #7
PCN Master
well but you also have to look at who is making each game i mean Slant Six just didnt have their stuff together for the release of SOCOM where as Zipper is a more established company that has their stuff down alot better than Slant Six does
Old 15-07-2009   #8
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
I was watching a video for this game, it looks pretty cool
m0tl3sl4y3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009   #9
PCN Master
its different and i think that is what people like about it i mean you get the same thing to often and this is different and interesting to alot of people and not interesting to other but to each his/her own i say
Old 15-07-2009   #10
PCN Master
It's not like Zipper has had a perfect reputation either, both of their PSP games have rampant glitching that has never even had an attempt to be patched and even the SOCOM PS2 games had problems and a terrible patch system, over 80% of the time your patch would be corrupted after download and you would have to try again and you needed almost half a memory card for the patch.
Old 16-07-2009   #11
PCN Master
yeah i know that but Zipper is a MUCH more established company than Slant Six is and Confrontation was pushed back like 2 or 3 times before it was finally released anyways which i think made it even worse
Old 16-07-2009   #12
PCN Master
Since when should getting pushed back make things worse, it's supposed to make things better and I'm sure it did, after all at least the game functioned somewhat at release, if they hadn't pushed it back gamers probably would have spend 2 to 4 weeks with a game that simply would not function online, not even badly, just plain not function. Zipper may have been around longer, but they aren't perfect either and need to remember, they are being extremely ambitious and people are already wary because of games like Confrontation, it needs to work right at Day 1 or things will not go well, not perfectly, no game does, but well.
Old 17-07-2009   #13
PCN Master
well yeah it needs to work well and when did i say that pushing it make would make it worse? i was just saying that Confrontation was pushed back a few different times. i really dont have any problems with them pushing MAG back i mean i probably wasnt going to get it ne ways
Old 17-07-2009   #14
SuperStaff
The sad thing is they pushed Confrontation back when it was in house beta, but when it went public beta and STILL had problems they didnt bother to push it back again to fix those problems. To be honest it should still be in beta until the next major update comes out in my opinion.

MAG right now is in internal beta so who knows if they are having problems or not. When they show it, everything looks fine.
Old 17-07-2009   #15
PCN Master
I agree with you on Confrontation it really should still be in Beta i mean it is running fine right now but they still dont have all the stuff in the game that they said was goign to be in there
Old 30-07-2009   #16
PCN Addict
PSN ID: glen421
Just say a post saying this title was in beta testing for Sony employees.
glen421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009   #17
SuperStaff
Its been in testing with Zipper, they could of started sharing it with Sony to get a few more opinions. I suspect public beta will be out in a month or two.
Old 30-07-2009   #18
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
I'm gonna wait for reviews of this game b4 I get it