Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > General Chat > Off Topic > New members forum
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 30-06-2007   #1
"The New Guy"
Old School gamer here

Hi everyone. Before deciding to post I went straight to the post that compares the PS3 to the 360. Members disagreed of course but were civil about it. I'm looking for a site like this. I think. I had several 360's that all broke and finally got a PS3. If I say something negative about the 360 and back it up with a link am I going to have a hard time here? I may say something negative about the PS3 as well. I have strong opinions on gaming but I don't insult the gamer. Have I found the right site?

BTW, how do I add a Photobucket image to my sig?

Last edited by PlayStation Fascination; 30-06-2007 at 10:26 PM..
PlayStation Fascination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #2
Ace of Moderators
PSN ID: AcesHigh113
well, WELCOME to PCN, the best gaming site ever, enjoy your stay, i'm a mod here, so if you have any questions just send me or any other mod a Private Message & we will help you out, the answer to the photobucket image is, yes you can add one, dont let it be too big, but if you decide to use one, it has to be in IMG code, not HTML, in the user control panel, but i might be wrong since i'm a mod & mods get a bigger allowence on thing, but no one will give you a hard time here, just if you have somthing that is good, be sure to back it up with a link & put it in quotes, which is in the text editor box. but if the IMG code doesnt work, be sure to send me a PM
Old 01-07-2007   #3
The Moderator
As long as its backed up, then its fine, no "Microsoft XBOX 360 Sucks ass!" or even "PS3 is a pile of :censored: "

Only Mods/Premium members can put images into sigs, i think you can use smileys, but i can't remember.
Old 01-07-2007   #4
Ace of Moderators
PSN ID: AcesHigh113
yes, you can use A smiley, only 1 though, sorry about the image, if you really want it, become a premium member
Old 01-07-2007   #5
"The New Guy"
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattZani View Post
As long as its backed up, then its fine, no "Microsoft XBOX 360 Sucks ass!" or even "PS3 is a pile of :censored: "

Only Mods/Premium members can put images into sigs, i think you can use smileys, but i can't remember.
I would never say the PS3 is a pile of **** or even ****.

As for the 360. I would never just say it sucks ass. There are too many links I could use like the kid on his 11th 360, MS running out of shipping containers, The Netherlands investigating 360 failures, MS covering up Forza 2 problems by deleting entire threads, retailers claiming that the 360 has a 30% failure rate. Simply saying it sucks ass wouldn't cut it when so much can be backed up with a valid link.
Old 01-07-2007   #6
The Moderator
yeah, but thats just an example, we've had a few fanboys, and even though im a Japan Fanboy, i don't aire my views here.
Old 01-07-2007   #7
"The New Guy"
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattZani View Post
yeah, but thats just an example, we've had a few fanboys, and even though im a Japan Fanboy, i don't aire my views here.
There are links to those statements. I don't mind someone saying something negative about the PS3 as long as they can back it up with a link.

Likewise if I or someone post something negative about the 360, I don't consider me or them a fanboy as long as they can back up what they say.
Old 09-07-2007   #8
PCN Senior
why does everybody to say is negtive about somthing.... why can't we just play the *** games and be happy, people get tryed of hearing well xbox doesn't have this, or ps3 is to high , just shutup and play be happy dam....

but on a postive note welcome to pcn
and another thing why did it take you so long to post??????????????
Mr. 33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007   #9
The Moderator
whats the *** Say? I can only think of Dam or Gay. :p

Im happy enough killing people on Resistance to care what people think...
Old 09-07-2007   #10
PCN Senior
excactly the people should be
Mr. 33 is offline   Reply With Quote