Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 04-05-2009   #21
Staff
PSN ID: tonzie
The Alone in the Dark demo apparently threw everybody off the game, but I loved the final game.
On the other hand, the Killzone 2 demo made me hate the game, utterly. I then bought the game just to play with friends, and the differences between the demo and final version made me fall in love.

That's the thing about games now. Demos are released for them, and then the final product changes. If you didn't like the demo, there's a possibility that you could like the final product. That also goes for the exact opposite mind you, it's a conundrum that we just can't avoid hahaha
tonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009   #22
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: EpicPenguin
Mkay, I know that I'm gonna get a bunch of flak for this, so here goes.

I wanted to buy Resident Evil 5, so I played the demo to check it out. After playing said demo, I had no intentions of ever buying the game.
BloodyPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009   #23
PCN Member
I was already planning on buying it anyways (obviously, since I had to pre-order it at Best Buy to get the early demo code), but the demo of inFamous has confirmed my faith - this is an AMAZING game, and I can't wait to pick it up in a couple of weeks!

It really is one of the best demos I've played in a long time, and it's WAAAAAY longer than I thought it would be - it takes me about an hour to get through the entire thing.
TonySoprano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2009   #24
World Domination
Site Admin
PSN ID: Nicarlo
i bought NHL 09 after playing the demo and i think it remains the game that ive played the most with even with Killzone 2
Nicarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009   #25
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
I think I might buy Lord of the Rings conquest after trying the demo

I'm definetely getting the UFC game after trying the demo

probably RockBand unplugged on the PSP as well

Last edited by m0tl3sl4y3r; 31-05-2009 at 10:14 PM..
m0tl3sl4y3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2009   #26
"The New Guy"
I thought the UFC demo would of got me wanting more but all it's done is made me not want to get it at all now :( and I LOVE mma and the UFC.

Only tried it a couple of times though, gonna see if there's something I'm missing!

Top PS3 Games
GamerMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2009   #27
PCN Senior
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerMan View Post
I thought the UFC demo would of got me wanting more but all it's done is made me not want to get it at all now :( and I LOVE mma and the UFC.

Only tried it a couple of times though, gonna see if there's something I'm missing!
I bought the game, and while it is slow to start off, it is VERY rewarding after a couple of hours. Try renting it, you won't regret this game
EIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2009   #28
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
BioShock was definitely one the demo got me on board for, I ended up buying the day of release, other than that no demo as actually convinced me to buy a game since most of the time I just get demos to play a bit of the game before it comes out but I knew I would buy it, ex Killzone 2, inFamous. But when I think about it one demo did actually make me sure I wasn't going to purchase the game, Haze, that demo was so awful it made me think was this a PS2 game with the PS3 label slapped on it.
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote