News - Killzone 2

Killzone 2 DLC Priced and Dated
Posted on April 21, 2009 by Shak

Killzone 2's first downloadable content pack is coming soon and the official PlayStation Blog has been updated with a trailer and details on the price and date. The Steel & Titanium map pack contains two maps, based off levels in the single-player campaign, but not directly lifted. To quote from the PlayStation Blog:

"Today we can also confirm that “Steel & Titanium Pack” will be available on the PlayStation Store next week (April 30th) for $5.99."

The DLC will also add 12 new trophies to the game.

Check out the PSBlog for more details and the trailer.

Sony CEO confirms Killzone 3 March 20, 2010
 Police Officer Gets Caught Stealing PS3 Games November 8, 2009
 Killzone 2 Hits 2 Million Sold October 23, 2009
 Resistance and Killzone 3 Saving Sony's 2010 Holiday October 19, 2009
 Killzone on Hiatus July 24, 2009

glen421 says:
Granted Sony sold 1 million copies of Killzone 2 but I think a good marketing campaign against the box and it's ever evolving Halo series would've been to offer the DLC for free. I am really starting to loose faith in Sony and their ability to compete in the next gen era. Come on Sony show us you care about gamers!!!!!!!!
Posted on Apr 21, 2009 13:25:08
EIN says:
agreed... although they have sold impressive numbers, its ridiculous for them to charge 5.99$ for levels ALREADY CODED into the game... at the very least these should have been free, with subsequent map packs that were designed FROM THE GROUND UP would be charged. I'd pay for an original product, not this weaksauce garbage
Posted on Apr 21, 2009 18:19:38
OwnU4eva says:
Both map packs in my opinion are worth every cent.Other games I wouldn't support but GG is worth the investment.
Posted on Jun 16, 2009 08:50:24